4 Down…37 More to go…Comfort Zones and much more

It’s official I am 4 chapters down and have 37 more to go in The Yadda Yadda Prayer group. So far I am intrigued by this book, I really don’t want to give any of the book away so I want go into too many details.  One thing I will share with you something that has been stuck in my mind while reading this book.

Comfort zones…everyone has one and every one handles theirs differently. At the beginning of this book the main character is in a situation that is different than anything she has ever been in before.

image

Warm chatting which is a business building strategy that is taught in Mary Kay requires you to get out of your comfort zone and approach people in a store or wherever you maybe. This is on strategy that I have yet to master. I really want to master this skill and attempt to build my business by warm chatting, but I just get nervous when I even think about approaching others. Through the beginning chapters of this book I have learned that sometimes things are not as bad as they seem you just have to be willing to change.

image

Comments