Summer has begun!!!

It’s official. As I write this post I am enjoying my first day of summer vacation. I turned my last and final paper in yesterday afternoon. Grade wise, only 4 of my 7 professors have posted final grades. As of right now, I have 3 “A’s” and 1 “C”. I am so excited from summer and even more excited for school to start in the fall because this is my last year. I AM SENIOR IN COLLEGE!!!! It seems like just yesterday I was starting my senior year of high school.
Daisypath Graduation tickers

Our first exciting summer adventure is our family trip to Michigan. My husband, son and I leave Vegas @ 11:25pm (PST) on May 19th and we land back in Vegas @ about 12:40pm (PST) on May 29th. During our trip to Michigan, we will be visiting his grandma and aunts and uncles. This will be James’ first plane ride as well as my first trip to Michigan and first time meeting his grandma and one set of his aunt and uncles. I am very excited about this trip
image
Our other summer adventures will consists of spending time playing in the water, hopefully at least one camping trip, My 21st birthday bash and much more. Stay tuned for plenty summer updates.

Comments

  1. I love your new blog design and button! I hope you have a lovely vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly,
    Thanks for the compliments on my blog. I am trying to get this to look great. I want it to be appealing. I only have 9 registered followers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment