Autism Awareness Wednesday

I found this awesome blog because of the I love Blogging Blog Hop I joined. Sarah has this wonderful blog Accepting and Embracing Autism. In September, 2009, two of her children were diagnosed with ASD - one was diagnosed with Mild Autism and ADHD; and the other was diagnosed with Aspeger. She believes that she has an undiagnosed ASD.

Photobucket
 
I have shared with my followers before that along with my Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary education and minor in Special Education I am working on my Autism endorsement. So when I found Sarah’s blog I was excited to be able to link up with a mother who experiences Autism personally. I have decided to link up with her Autism Awareness Wednesday Blog Hop because I support her in getting the word out about Autism.
 
image

Please be sure to check out her blog because you can learn a lot about Autism from her blog. You can also check out Autism Speaks for even more information about Autism and how you can help spread the word.

254256_10150234299557497_75219157496_7140998_479664_n

Comments