Follow Friday Fun Week 3

This week’s statements:
1. If you would have ever told me years ago that I now would married for 2 years and have a three year old before I was 21 I would never have believed you.
From our Wedding Day
May 29, 2009
2. Mountain Dew is my non-alcoholic beverage of choice. I also love virgin Strawberry Daiquiris and I can't wait to try a real one on my birthday.
3. The last time I got a bouquet of flowers was Valentine's Day. My husband goes to work at 2am and when I woke up about 8am there were flowers on the kitchen counter. 
My Valentine's Day Flowers
4. Spending as much time with the ones I love and care about is one of the items on my bucket list

Comments

  1. I love your wedding picture... I have never tried mountain dew... Thanks for playing along..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a follower from the blog hop, I also wanted to say I love our dress! When I got married I did the ribbon too! Only mine was blue :) You seem awesome and I can't wait to get to know you more through your blog! Have a great day,
    Meg <><

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment