I Confess Fridays Blog Hop


Photobucket

I confess that I love being a Mary Kay consultant and having a customer text you and say "hey lady, I need stuff." My customers are the greatest. I also love when a random friend/customer ask me about how she can start her own Mary Kay business. 

I confess that blogging and twittering have become an even bigger obsession for me than my facebook games. I am so glad that I am out of school for the summer and I have tons of time on my hands to do both. I can't wait to see how I can juggle everything when school starts in August.

I confess that my toddler is in the Monkey Hear, Monkey Say stage. He loves to repeat what he hears and sometimes the words aren't appropriate. I have to remind myself to watch what I say and if I must cuss. I need to think of appropriate words that I can say instead.

Comments

  1. The other day, Ky said "F@$*%in' fly!" as he swatted a bug away from his eye. I gave his daddy the death stare. So don't feel bad - I'm sure you're doing better than we are! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment