Road to 21-Final Stretch: My Awesome Cake Edition

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

I know in my last update on my journey to 21 I talked about how I was going to order my cake from Wal-Mart and I even posted the picture. Well, I finally got a hold of my friend/owner of Dough Dough's Creations and she has agreed to make my cake for my birthday bash.


The picture above is the photo I sent her of how I would like me cake to look. Since it is two layers I will have two different flavors of cakes. The bottom layer will be white with a citrus flavored buttercream and the top layer will be chocolate with a strawberry flavored buttercream. Instead of the "N", it will be an "H". I will be sure to blog about my bash as well as share pictures with all of my fabulous readers.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Comments