Road to 21: A trip to the DMV

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

So here in Nevada, your drivers license expires every four years on your birthday. It just so happens that mine was set to expire on my birthday this year. Since Nevada sends your drivers license in the mail I decided to go this week. My dad took me to the driver's license on Tuesday and he even paid for my renewal fee.

It was a very interesting trip to the DMV. When I got to the DMV and checked in I was number 670 and they were serving number 602. Some guy went to the vending machine to get a Rockstar and he got two. He only wanted one. So he gave one away and then he came back about 20 minutes later for another one. I was like if you wanted two why did you not just keep the free one you got and save yourself the trouble. What makes it really ironic is that when he came back for the second one he put his money in and pushed the button and didn't get his drink. Now he had to contact the vending machine company to get a refund.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Comments