What I Love About Me-Father’s Day Edition

I am so thankful to be able to link up with Holly over at Twins Plus One and Allison from Twingle Mommy for Week 3 of What I love about me.

Photobucket

Last week I said that I love that I am a wife. What I love about me is my husband and the love that we share and how I got to show him how much he means to me.

Like any typical Sunday, he was already at church volunteering by the time I woke up. So I sent him a text message wishing him a Happy Father’s Day. Midmorning, I let our son start to fill out his cards for his daddy and grandpa.

100_1817100_1818

After creating cards and doing some other household chores such as laundry. We started to bake. For the last two years we have made a Father’s Day Cake. This year I decided to make footballs plus a small cake. Below are a few highlights of our backing adventure you can click here to view our entire Father’s Day Album.

My Baker and MeMixing the Eggs with the Cake Mix

After the baking was done and the guys were home from Church. We went to the Eastside Cannery for a buffet lunch. After lunch we went to Walmart and then we came home and relaxed.


Comments

  1. Hi there! Following you back! Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect Father's Day! I'm so glad you all got to have fun together to celebrate daddy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment