Fit Moms Club: Week 3





Fit Moms Club

The purpose of this club is to create a Blog/Twitter community where Moms can link up to support and motivate each other in our exercising efforts. I am excited about this club. Every Saturday, I will post a new linky list and I will encourage you to create a post about your workout efforts for that week. The linky list will be open from Saturday to the following Friday @ midnight pacific standard time. If you have a twitter and would like to support and motivate others, please use the hashtag #fitmomsclub.


Myspace Glitter Graphics - http://www.sparklee.com

  • Be sure to follow my blog
  • Leave a comment (If you are a new follower please let me know.)
  • Be sure to create a post about your goal and your update. 
  • Be sure to follow me via Twitter @hsvihl 
  • It would be nice if you place the button on your blog. 
  • It would be nice if you visited my Facebook page  

  • To be completely 100% honest, I have not done my 30 minute WII Fit workout this week. I have done my workouts without using the WII Fit. I know there is no excuse. But I did find out that my WII Fit board hasn't been completely honest with me. I feel so let down by it. Alright, some of the blame is my fault. You see the Wii Balance board comes with leg extenstions that you are suppose to use if you are using the WII balance board on carpet and to be quite frank I haven't been putting them on. Well, I found out that it was affecting the measuring of the board. The board and the Wii Fit program weren't telling me my accurate weight. It was off by a WHOLE WHOOPING TEN pounds.


    So here I have been thinking that I have lost about 12 + pounds and I was down from 235 to about 215 when actually I had only lost about 5 pounds. I still have been watching what I am eating and at least trying to some form of exercise daily. I plan on trying to get back into the swing of using the WII Fit and Balance board with the extensions this coming week. Be sure to check back next week to see the true results. I will also being weighing daily with my scale to see how the Wii compares to my actual electric scale.

    This week, I was contact my Athletes4Life. Athletes4Life is a group of fitness trainers that would love to provide any kind of support to our Fit Mom Club. You can connect with them any time and their blog is filled with lots of wonderful and useful information. I have contacted them to see if one of the fitness trainers could write a guest post about a fitness program that mothers can do with our children. I don't know about you but my son lately has been my biggest cheerleader when it comes to working out, so I figured that if I could find a fitness program that I could do with him I would be more likely to stick to it and be held accountable.
    get the InLinkz code

    Comments

    1. Hello! I am your newest follower from the Monday Monkey Hop! I would love for you to stop by Jennifer's Deals! www.jennifersdeals.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'll link up once you've posted my guest post because I combined the two topics in my post for tonight. :)

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment