Fit Moms Club

Fit Moms Club

One of my recent goals is to start working out on the WII FIT at least 30 minutes a day. Another Mom Blogger gave me the idea for this club without knowing it. The purpose of this club is to create a blogging and Twitter community where Moms can link up to support and motivate each other in our exercising efforts. I am excited about this club. Every Saturday, I will post a new linky list and I will encourage you to create a post about your workout efforts for that week. The linky list will be open from Saturday to the following Friday @ midnight pacific standard time.

If you have a twitter and would like to support and motivate others, please use the hashtag #fitmomsclub.

Hot Text - http://www.sparklee.com

free photo hosting
  • Be sure to follow my via GFC or network blogs. Leave a comment sharing what your exercise goal is or what you workout consists of . 
  • Be sure to follow me on twitter @hsvihl
  • It would be great if you posted the button on your blog.
Since this is the Wednesday I will leave this link open Friday at midnight pacific standard time. I will open Week 1's linky list on Saturday Morning @ 8am (PST)


get the InLinkz code

Comments

  1. This looks great, Heather! I'll try to get my post up either today or tomorrow. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you through Holly Ann... I want to play, too! I am currently training for a half-marathon. It is so hard to keep up with everything with 4 kids home for summer... some camp but not enough :P Looking forward to sharing with the motivation and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm joining too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment