Girl's Night Out




Last night, I received at text from my best friend asking me what I was doing Friday night. I told her that I didn't know, why. She then texts back and says I was thinking that maybe we could go to dinner and have like a girls night out. My first thought was that sounds great, but I don't know if I will have extra money after paying bills. Her reply to that was it's my treat and that sealed the deal for me. So we made the plans. We are going to Applebee's around 5-5:30. This will be our first Girl's Night Out since we both turned 21. I am so looking forward to it. I haven't had a Girl's Night Out with my best friend in awhile.


Normally, my night out of the house each week is me going to my Mary Kay Unit Meetings. Now, don't get me wrong I love going to my Unit Meetings and spending time in my "Pink Bubble." But to me that is my time to gain knowledge, ideas and gets some motivation to work my business. So it will be a treat to get away from the house for a couple of hours to spend sometimes with my best friend.

I am going to try to talk her into doing a girl's night out once a month. That way each month besides going to school and my Mary Kay unit meetings I get two nights away from the house. One for girl's night out and One for date night with my husband.

Be sure to look out for my Post-Girl's Night Out post.

Comments