Making Goals Monday



 
What a perfect way to start the week by making goals. Then then linking up with people who can motivation you and keep you accountable for those goals. My goals for this week are:


  • Continue to work my Mary Kay Buisness
  • Get back on track with working out 30 minutes a day (By the way, I went and traded my WII Fit in for the WII Fit Plus...Review will be coming shortly) (Also be sure to come back and check out  my Fit Mom's Club Post on Friday for an update on my work out.
  • Finish reading my book
  • Work some more on the plans for my parent's 25th wedding anniversary  

Comments

  1. Hi just coming by to say thank you for participating in my blog hop. Love your goals and good luck with them. Sarah http://www.acceptingandembracingautism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Following from the hop! Follow back if you have time! :)
    www.debtfreespending.com
    www.facebook.com/debtfreespending
    Thanks!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment