Oh My Stars!!!! I am so honored.


On March 29, 2011, I decided to move my blog from Wordpress where only family and a few friends were reading it to Blogger. At the time I decided to start sharing my blog with the whole world and next thing I know I am over 60 followers. I have connected with some great people worldwide. My blog is now much more than I ever thought of.

Which is why I was honored when I recieved a Twitter message from Brittany over at Changing Diapers and Taking Names letting me know that she had passed this award on to me. Please hop on over and check out her blog.


Changing Diapers and Taking Names
The rules of the award state that the recipient must list seven things about themselves and then pass the award to 10 other deserving bloggers!

7 Things about Me 
  1. The most important thing to me is that I am a Christian wife and mother. 
  2. I graduate from Nevada State College on May 5, 2012 with my Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education with a Concentration in Special Ed.
  3. I am the youngest of two children. I lost my brother to a Brain Aneurysm in May 2001. He passed away 3 days before his 13th birthday. 
  4. When I was 4 and my brother was 6 I taught him how to read. 
  5. I had my son my senior year of high school and still graduated with an honors diploma.
  6. I was asked to leave my senior bbq because I had my son with me, because there was no was else to watch him, so instead of messing school I took him with me. 
  7. I have a some many purses that I could change my purses weekly. 
10 Most Deserving Bloggers 
  1. Holly over at Twins Plus One: She is my inspiration behind why I started blogging more often
  2. Allison over at Twingle Mommy: Her post always make me smile or laugh. She puts so much expression into them.  
  3. Nancy over at Arizona Mama:  She is just great mom who works hard.  
  4. House of Nicholes: I have just recently found her blog and have enjoyed reading her post and connecting with her.  
  5. Shauna over at Adventures of my Family of 8: I have enjoyed reading her posts and linking up with her. 
  6. Sarah over at Accepting and Embracing Autism: She is a great advocate for her children. I have learned a lot from her 
  7. Ashley over at And The Little Ones Too: I have enjoyed reading her post and interacting with her. 
  8. Daisy, Roo and Two:  A great blog about a family who lives in the land down under. 
  9. Sarah over at Moose tracks and Tater Stack: Another great blog that I have come across
  10.  Tammi over at My Organized Chaos: Yet another great blog.

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for the blog love! I appreciate it! I love your blog too. And congrats on plugging away at that bachelors degree. I also attended undergrad with my son for two years, and I know that the sacrifices that I had to make are well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine how frustrating the situation your senior year would have been. Good for you for doing such an amazing job with yourself, your life, your child :) Wishing you the best as you pursue your degree!
    I love these memes where you get to learn more about the bloggers you follow :)

    You sure did link some good ones!

    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Heather! You have a lot to be proud of - raising your son, graduating HS with honors, continuing your education, and entering one of the most important career fields in the world.

    I'm so moved by the fact that I've been the inspiration behind some of your blogging efforts. I'm in good company. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Heather.. Love reading about you.. I am going to have my post up tomorrow with this award.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment