What I love About Me

Welcome to Week 9 of "What I Love About Me!" hosted by Twins Plus One, Three Times the Fun and Twingle Mommy!

Here's how it works -
Write a post about what you love about yourself this week and then add it to the linky list below. This is intended to be a time and place for each of us to stop criticizing ourselves for a few minutes and actually remind ourselves of the characteristics we are proud to own. So go ahead, look in the mirror, and see yourself through your loved one's eyes. Notice the beauty first. Here's your place to shine!

A few simple guidelines -

  • Please follow the two hostesses. If you are a new follower, please comment so we can follow you too! :)
  • We'd love it if you posted the button and the linky list, but it is not mandatory.
  • Feel free to link to your homepage or your specific "What I Love About Me!" post. We want this to be a fun, relaxing hop so we'll accept all links as long as they are family-friendly. Thanks!
  • The linky will be open all week so feel free to link-up on your own time!



Photobucket
This week about me this week that I am in still in contact with some of my best friends from Elementary School. This is all made possible by Facebook. After I graduated from Elementary School I moved to Vegas. I stayed in contact with a few people when I moved up here, but than by the time graduated from Middle School I had completely lost contact with my friends from Elementary School.

With the help of facebook, I have gotten back in contact with them and even though we have been a part for years we are still as close as ever. And when we get together it is like we never parted. 

Comments

  1. Wow! Elementary school?? That's amazing. I'm just happy that I still remain friends with some people from High School! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Old friends are the best since they know the real you. I am in contact with my two best friends from Kindergarten. We were super tight even though we moved away from eachother at 13 and 15 (two moves, 3 friends) through college. Then we fell out of touch. We reconnected through FB too! It's so amazing to have these women in my life aagin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment