Changes

My life has been completely crazy here lately. I try to blog, I just can't find enough hours in the day to get everything done. Plus in the last week there have been so many different changes in my house. I believe that I posted about how due to the decline in my Grandmother's health we found a 24 hour care facility (Group Home) for her. Well, last week things seemed to have taken a turn for the worse (or better, it all depends on how you look at it). She ended up having an angina attack (mind you she has a history of heart disease and has already had open heart surgery). Due to some issues at the Group Home and with the test results, the doctor at the hospital as well as her primary care doctor felt that it was best if she returned to the home with her family. 

It is no surprise that my husband, son and I still live with my parents because right now it is economically smart for us. Well, the house we have been living in for the past 3 almost 4 years, is only a 3 bedroom house. And you all can recall from my confession a few weeks ago, that my husband, son and I were sharing a bedroom, until my grandmother moved out. Well, now that she is big in the house, we had to move my son back into the room with me and my husband. 

We also are having to keep a better eye on my grandmother, because not only is her physical health not doing well, the doctor's think that she is beginning to show signs of Dementia. With the help and guidance of God we are getting by. We have also gotten help from a wonderful company called Angel Eye. Angel Eye is a hospice service that works with families to provide care to terminally ill family members in the home where the terminally ill patience is comfortable. They are helping us provide several different services.

Don't forget to head over to Musings from a Stay at Home Mom for her wonderful Midweek Hopalong. 

Comments