March 2012 = Disney Magic

So I totally know that March is six months away, but for my family we have several important events in March.  March 4th we have my son's birthday, March 20th is my Aunt's birthday, March 21st is my Parent's anniversary and March 24th is my youngest cousins birthday.

This coming March is super special because my Parent's celebrate their 25th Wedding Anniversary and my Son celebrates his 4th Birthday. I am planning a special Anniversary party and a special birthday for my Son. My parents think that we are just taking a Family Vacation to Disneyland for 3-4 days (still undecided) and staying in the Disneyland hotel. What they don't know is that one night I am planning to throw them a surprise party for their anniversary with some friends and family that live in California.

They also don't know that I plan on throwing another surprise party here in Las Vegas, the Friday after their Anniversary. I am stoked to be surprising them. I am creating a photo slide show of their 25 years of marriage. (When I finish the slide show I will post it on here for everyone to see.)  

The theme for both parties is Disney Magic. From time to time I will be posting updates for you all to see.
For now I wanted to share the invitation I created. 

Inside

Front 

Back
 

Comments