Preschool Adventures: Update

Our preschool adventures is going fantastic. Every now and then I get new works of art to add to my growing collection. He is starting to repeat letter sounds that he is learning at school. He comes home from school all excited to tell us all about his day.


I did not win Parent Committee President, but was instead offered the Secretary Officer position by the Parent Committee President. Am I upset that I didn't win...no. Would I still have been involved even if I wasn't offered Secretary...Yes. I have even had the opportunity to volunteer at the school for two hours. It wasn't in my son's class, but that is okay. I am happy that I was able to help out another teacher and even get a chance to work with and interact with a few students.

I have also signed up to take part in a six week Family Storyteller program. This program is a free program in which we will learn and be able to take part in fun Literacy activities that we can use at home. We will be given free books and home activity packets. I am really looking forward to this program. As a parent, it will give me more activities that I can do with my son to increase his love for learning and as a future teacher, I will be able to add to my wide range of literacy activities that I can use in my future classroom.

I will be make an effort to post a new post after each class with the literacy activities that we learned or did. I will also figure out a way to share the home activity packets with all of my fabulous readers.


Comments