Creative Play

So we recently bought a brand-new Rubbermaid Storage cabinet and so instead of throwing the box in the recycle bin, we recycled it ourselves. My mom pulled out her hot glue gun and we glued two different colors of construction paper on to if after we made a door in the back and a small rectangle in the front. We essentially turned it into a puppet stage. Below is a video of my son's first time putting on a puppet show using his new stage. Since, I found it cute I thought I would share it with all of my readers.




Comments

  1. Followed you to GFC hope you return the favor...You really have a great blog! I love to be here every now and then. anyway i want to invite you to join our new community http://girlstalksociety.com where in you can share your blog posts, create new groups and meet new friends. We are also giving away Paypal Cash Gift Monthly For our Top 2 Active Girl Talkers - which is the most active girls in the community. You can be one of them if you join today. Godbless and Keep it up! I LOVE YOUR BLOG DEARLY. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment