Hop Spotlight

Seeing as I am trying to get back in to the swing of updating my blog every day. I think it is time to highlight two great mid-week blog hops that I have been linking up with over the last couple of months.

Hop on over to Musings from A Stay At Home Mom for her Midweek Hopalong. The Rules are Simple:
  • Add your BLOG to the linky. You can also grab the button off my sidebar and add it into a blog post about this hop.
  • Follow the two hosts, Fabulous Finds & Musings From a Stay at Home Mom
  • Follow as many blogs was you would like.
  • For every blog you follow be sure to leave a comment so they will know to follow you back!
  • HAVE FUN!!

Midweek Hop

If you haven't already hop on over to Changing Diapers and Talking Names for her Wine-down Wednesday hop. The rules are simple:

  • Add you blog to the linky list 
  • Pour yourself a big glass of your favorite wine while you surf new blogs!


Wine Down Wednesday

Comments

  1. I am a new GFC follower :)
    I am a new blogger and already love blog hops. I think it is a great way to come across blogs you might not have otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment