I Confess Friday!!!!!



Photobucket

I confess in the past couple of weeks I have neglected my blog. I feel that I have been spending more time doing school work than any thing else.

I confess that this week I found some time to blog and was able to get several post scheduled so that even if I don't have time to blog my followers have something new to read. I will try to add in some extra posts from time to time.

I confess that I am slowly starting to count the days until the end of the semester. I can't wait until I can begin student teaching.

I confess that since my son has started preschool. I have started to realize more and more that my baby boy is growing up. I can't believe how time has flown. It seems like just yesterday, I was giving birth to him.

I confess that a couple of weeks ago I gave in and figured I would check out this Swagbucks thing and now I have become addicted to Swagbucks and trying to get Swagbucks.

Comments

  1. I had to take a break from blogging for awhile too. Sometimes it is just needed and I think we all understand. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment