Preschool Adventures: Family Storyteller Week 1

(I so have been meaning to post this. Since school started I have started several blog post and then took a break to do school work and forgot about them. So this was supposed to be posted 2 weeks ago.) 

The Family Storyteller was a great class. It only lasted about a half hour once it started rather than the hour it was supposed to take. Time length isn't a big deal though. The format of the class is that they feature a certain children's book and give you a packet of activities that you can do at home that feature that book. Only downside is they don't give you the book to take home. They do give each child in attendance a free book, but it is not the book featured. They expect you to go out and get the book from the library or a store to have the book at home to do some of the activities.( I have decided to buy the books as they will work in my own classroom.) They end the class with an activity/craft.

The book they featured this week is "Goodnight Moon".  I found a great YouTube Video link for this book. Click here to watch the video.


Like I promised here our the handouts that they gave out.


Information Page

My Goodnight Book

Hey Diddle Diddle Puppets

(My little man was sick for week 2's class. I am going to see if we can get the hand outs for week 2's class this week. I will post them along with week 3 if I can get them.)

Comments