Preschool Adventures: Learning and his First Award

The School's Logo
 Well my son has started his second month of preschool. I have to say this has been a wonderful experience. He has grown so much physically and mentally. He is really good at recognizing shapes, colors and even letters. I have really enjoyed getting to know his teacher and even some of the other mom's and staff.
A small snapshot of the building

They even had a little open house in which they had make and take activities for the kids and a change for parents to meet his teachers. At the open house, each student that showed up got a drawstring backpack with a book, a notebook, crayons and a coloring book it as a way of saying thanks for coming.
Painting with watercolors @ Open House

Another adorable thing that his preschool does is that that have a program call "Can't Bear to Be Absent." This program is a perfect attendance program in which they reward the students for being at school every day each month. The students who have perfect attendance get their picture on a bulletin board in the front office and they get a certificate to take home. I am so proud of my son for getting his first perfect attendance award. Of course I had to scan the certificate and take a picture of him with the certificate. I figured since the school did not have a ceremony, I would make it a big deal here at home. I have also put the certificate in a frame and hung it up.

His first award

My Little Man and his first award.



Comments