Pumpkin Decorating Made Simple

Have you seen the new way to decorate pumpkins? We recently bought 2 different decorations for pumpkins. With these decorations there is no mess to clean up and you can easily decorate your pumpkins at the beginning of October and can ensure that they will last until the end of the month.

With the decorations you just push the pieces into the pumpkin and you are done. Below are the pictures of our completed pumpkins. Now, of course as it closer to Halloween, My husband and son will be actually carving the pumpkin. It is something the two of them do every year together. And of course, I take the pictures. 






Comments

  1. Cute Pumpkin! :)Very cute blog! i want to invite you to join our new community http://girlstalksociety.com where in you can share your blog posts, create new groups and meet new friends. We are also giving away Paypal Cash Gift Monthly For our Top 2 Active Girl Talkers. You can be one of them if you join today.Im looking for Co admins and moderator if you want to apply just do pm me there. I can also sponsor one of your events in the future just do keep in touch with me in the community username: prewchatterly Godbless and Keep it up! I LOVE YOUR BLOG DEARLY. :)

    PS. you can get in touch with me personally to this blog http://prewchatterly.com - Everything girly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment