Pumpkin Patch

Every year since my son has been born we take him to a pumpkin patch that is in our area. We don't buy a pumpkin from this particular pumpkin patch because they want $10 for a small pumpkin. We just take him for the fun and to get some great fall pictures.  Below is a couple of the pictures that we took this year.






As you can tell my son had fun at the pumpkin patch. Below is a photo collage that I created from pictures taken each year that we have gone to the pumpkin patch. I love this collage because you can see how much my son has grown over the years.

The upper left hand corner is my son's first Halloween. The bottom center is his 2nd Halloween and the bottom right hand corner is his 3rd Halloween. The upper right hand corner is this year.

Comments

  1. I love the collage! So sweet! Have you taken him to Gilcrease Orchard? Their prices are much more reasonable - pumpkins are $.50/lb. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment