I Confess Friday

OMG!!! It feels so great to finally be able to find time to write a Friday Confessional post. Each week I have tried to remember to write the post on Thursday night to schedule to post on Friday or even to find time on Friday to write and post, but it seems that when school is in session I have very little time for anything.

I confess that I am excited that I am on Winter Break. Don't get me wrong I love school, I just dislike how much time it takes away from my life.

I confess that even though I am excited for a little school break I am looking forward to next semester because it will be my last and final semester of my undergraduate degree. I am so looking forward to being able to get in the classroom and begin my student teaching experience, even though I will be busier than any other semester. I am excited for the experience of being in the classroom . I am hoping to be able to find time to write at least a weekly post about my student teaching experience.

I confess that I am excited for Christmas to be here. I can't wait to see the look on my son's face when he opens his presents and sees what he got.




Comments