Not so Wordless Wednesday

This picture is special to me because I took this on the night of my cousin's winter band concert. What is so special about it is my cousin is going to the same middle school that I graduated from.

There are a few ironic details to this story. The first ironic details is that he started going to my old middle school for 7th grade. I started at this middle school when I was in 7th grade. Another ironic fact is that his math teacher was my 7th grade math teacher. Also his principal was the dean when I graduated from this school back in 2004.

I have a picture of my cousin that was taken on the school grounds when I went there and he was about my son's age. Now I have a picture of my son on the school grounds about 8 years later. Could this be a sign or just an ironic coincidence? Only time will tell.

Comments