Project Showcase

Over the course of this semester I completed several different projects. I really enjoy projects and I tend to put a lot of hard work into my projects. Below are a few projects that I did that I wanted to share with all of you. Those of you that are teachers that are in the classroom, please feel free to use any of the projects that relate to education.

Back 2 School/Parent Night Power Point:  
   I created this for one of my Autism courses. This was our final assignment. We were to create a PowerPoint that we could use to welcome parents and students to our Autism classroom. This can be modified for any classroom

Autism Biological Presentation
   I created this assignment for my Biology course. Our assignment was to choose a topic that inte

Life Cycle of a Butterfly Unit
   I created this unit for my Teaching Science as an Inquiry method course. The professor put a life science emphasize on this course. He asked us to create an interdisciplinary unit on a life science topic of our choice.

Comments