Disney Magic: It's it time to leave!!!

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker


Well, since my last post a lot has happened. One we have changed hotels again for the millionth time. The hotel we are staying at America's Best Inn Anaheim. For four nights, we are only paying total of $350.98. Only downside to this cheaper hotel is we are not getting a themed room. But that is no big deal because we have a plan to make it a themed room.

The second thing that has happened since my last post was that I have received 2 RSVP's stating that they can't make it. So as of right now we are not doing a luncheon. Really, it is not a big deal, because since we aren't doing the luncheon. We were able to use that money for something else, like a character dining experience. Yep, you read that right my son gets to dine with the Disney characters for Breakfast. I made the reservations for Minnie and Friends Breakfast in the Park, for Saturday the 17th, our last day in the parks.

Well, I better get back to packing. For updates on how our trip is going be sure to follow me on twitter @hsvihl or be sure to check back next week for my post including pictures.

Comments