Huge Announcement

My Grandma (Mom's Mother) passed away on Friday Morning. We were at Disneyland when we got the call from her hospice that she had passed away. She was at a care facility while we were on vacation. The last time I spoke to her was when I left on Wednesday morning for school and I didn't even get a chance to say good bye. It was just supposed to be see you when we get back from Disney. 

My son is so cute during this time though. He doesn't understand totally that his Great-Grandma is no longer with us. He thinks that she is at the hospital except for the fact that all her stuff has been moved out of the room and he now has his own room again. It is a huge live change.

We are viewing her body on Tuesday, March 20 (Today depending on when you are reading this.) It will be a tough transition, but knowing that she is no longer suffering in pain makes helps.

Comments