National Best Friend's Day

My best friend sent me a text late last night that said "I just read that today is best friend day." The ironic thing about it is neither one of us knew and we had made plans earlier in the week to see each other on Saturday to hang out since it had been weeks since we had seen each other.

We have been friends since 7th grade which is about 10 years. We have been through so much together. We have gone through random crushes, break-ups with boyfriends, high school drama and much more. At times I don't know what I would do without her.

Next weekend, if all goes according to plans we are going to go take some cute best friend pictures. So be sure to look for my post sharing our lovely pictures.
On her High School graduation day which was a few days before mine.

On my wedding day

My best friend, my son and me on the day I decided to take random pictures in my wedding dress.

Our pictures from when we did our Girls Night Out Back in August

Comments