Road To California: Hotel Relaxation

Well, we made it to California about 4:30pm (PST). We planned my Grandmother's (Mom's Mother) memorial service for 5pm. Luckily we planned something small and not so formal. It was a great celebration of my Grandmother's life and all the people that are still here on Earth that meant something to her were in attendance.

After the memorial service we went to dinner and spent some time with everyone from the Memorial Service. Following dinner we finally made it to our hotel to check in and get unpacked and get relaxing.

Our hotel we are staying at is fabulous so far. We are staying at a Marriott affiliate hotel. We have a 2 room Queen Bed suite. Our hotel room also 2 rooms with queen size beds and each room has a bathroom. We have a kitchen area with a full size refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave and dishwasher. The living/sitting area has a sofa sleeper, a arm-chair and a fireplace in it.

The hotel pool is an indoor pool which is absolutely great because with it being nighttime by the time we made it to the hotel it was a little cold outside and my little man wanted to go swimming. Instead of having to tell him no, I was able to say okay and let him go play for a few.

After playing in the pool, I was able to come back to our room and relax with my Grandmother (Dad's Mother). My Grandmother bought some wine so me, her and my mom shared some wine while my Dad had a beer and my little man had a Kool-aid burst.

As I write this post my son is laying on the sofa sleep watching Netflix on my I-pod and I am sitting at our eating table drinking my wine and totally relaxed.

Tomorrow, we don't have too much planned right now other than relaxing and maybe going to a friend's house later in the evening. I will try and find some time tomorrow evening about our day and the adventures that we will have.

Comments