Birthday Adventures: Part 1

My birthday is coming up soon and if you have been a long time reader of my blog you know that last year I turned 21. I had my party planned out months in advance, well this year with everything going on I just haven't too much worried about planning my birthday. So here I am 10 days (If you count the 28th, if you are reading this on the 28th than it would be 9 days) away from my birthday and don't have any definite plans.

I know that I want to do something fun. I just don't want to spend a lot of money, because let's face it I really don't have a lot to spend. I text my friends for suggestions and have gotten some. I have even looked on-line and found a couple other ideas.

The only other thing I hate about planning parties is that you always have people rsvp and then don't show or you have people who don't rsvp and show. So when it comes to food it is hard to plan. I thought of having a pot luck style party since that seems to be a common thing to do now, but to me that just seems wrong. To me I feel if you are inviting a person to a party why ask them to bring something and make them feel like they need to spend tons of money on making a dish for a lot of people.

I am pretty sure that I will figure something out. I will share details as I figure things out and as always I will write a post about how it all goes. If you have any suggestions please feel free to share. 

Comments