Life Update

What's been going on in my life? Wow, where do I start. Here I sit a college graduate with no job offers and none in sight. I feel like I have really screwed this one up, because I haven't taken my State Board Exams yet because no money. And having no money to take them leads me to the fact that I barely have money to pay bills. My family has been struggling financially for the past few months and every time we think we get a head something comes up and pushes us several steps back.

I am at the point that I don't know what to do anymore and I know that some of our finacial issues are caused by poor choices on our part, but sometimes you got to do what you got to do.

I do know that God has a plan for us and in his time things will get better. For now we just have to rely on him and that is what we are doing. I don't want to share to much know, but hopefully soon I will have some great news to share with my readers about some new adventures in my life.

Comments