Birthday Adventures: Part 2

All right so several decisions have been made about my birthday party since my last posts. I have decided that my birthday bash is going to take place on July 7th at 8pm at my house. It is going to be an open house type party in which people can feel free to come when then can even if they can't stay. I am asking people to bring their own drinks since that will cut down on some of the party costs. I still have generic happy birthday decorations left from previous parties. I will be using those and maybe a few new ones for the dollar store.

I still haven't made any final decisions regarding food. I am waiting until I get a final count so that way I know which way to go. It is going to be a really laid back relaxing party. I don't want something to stressful. My husband will be one of the first to tell you that when it comes to parties for other people I throw them, but when it comes to throwing parties for me, I am picky and if it doesn't turn out the way I plan it is not pretty.

So I am thinking about letting him plan some of the party. I am thinking about putting him in charge of the cake. I would put him in charge of decorations, but to be completely honest I don't want a lot of decorations. I want clean-up to be quick and easy.

Be sure to look for that after-party post.  Thanks for being faithful readers.

Comments