A New School Year, A Trip to the Dentist and A Trip to the Park

The first day of my little man's second and last year of preschool has come and gone. This time next year he will be starting Kindergarten. I guess it is time to start mentally preparing myself now for that inevitable emotional day. Enough about next year, it is time to focus on the present and not worry about the future.

He had a great first day. He was excited to get to school and see some of his friends and eager to meet some new friends. He was a little thrown off when he walked in and the room was set up differently and that is there were no names in the cubbies.












Today was also time for my little man's 6 month dental check up. It was a day of firsts at the dentist. His first time in the big chair, first time they tried to check x-rays (the sensor was too big for his mouth) and first time the Dentist used a power spin brush to polish his teeth. All of these thing freak him out so of course most of the appointment was spent holding him down in the chair.

In The Waiting Room

First time in the big chair

After his dental appointment, I took him to the public park in our neighborhood because he had been asking to go to the park all day. Even though it was hot, he had fun playing in the water and on the playground equipment. 



About a week ago, I order some things from Disney Movie Rewards and they came in today. One was an Apron for me and one was a surprise for my little man. I was going to put it up for Christmas, but he was really eager to open it and since he had a great first day at school. I gave it to him. It was a Stitch Pillow Pet.
His Pillow Pet

Comments