Life Update

Where do I start...it seems like life has been a never ending roller coaster ride for the past several weeks and this week is the biggest drop yet.

You see our one and only family car broke down two weeks ago. Luckily the day it broke down we had friends who were leaving to go out of town for two weeks so they were nice enough to let us borrow their car. Well this past Monday they came back and of course our car needs a huge repair that we just didn't have the money to fix before they got back. So since Tuesday morning we have been carless. So that means my little man has missed his second to last week of school.

We found out that our landlord is having to short sale the house we live in so we have about 3-5 months to find a new place to live.

I also found out that I did not get one of the teaching jobs I applied for. In fact I have not gotten any of the teaching jobs I have applied for.

Through all of this I have found out who my true friends are. Like the quote of blog "Life is either a daring journey or nothing at all." I know that in time things will get better. My family just had to have faith in God and his timing and purpose for our life.

Comments