Friday Confessional

Photobucket

I Confess....This week has seemed to fly by fast. I feel like I got little accomplished this weekend.

I Confess...I am looking forward to this next week. In the last couple of days I have gotten some interesting emails and call regarding getting a teaching position. I am looking forward to what will happen with this prospects.

I Confess...I feel like as I was starting to get into a great morning routine, it got derailed because I got sick. Now that I am starting to feel better I am hoping that I can get back into my routine. 

I Confess...I am really excited that I was able to reconnect with a childhood friend of mine. I have Facebook to thank because I was able to find her on Facebook.

Well I think that is about if for my confessions this week. Be sure to tune in next week for more confessions.



Comments