Mega Swag Booty Day

I don't blog often about Swagbucks and that was because until recently it was something that I really didn't use often. I have been a member of Swagbucks for several months and until recently I just collected Swagbucks every now and then. As the days go by,  I have found myself using Swagbucks more and more.

I am excited for this exciting day coming up on Wednesday, September 19th, Swagbucks will hold a Swag Code Treasure Hunt in honor of Talk Like A Pirate Day. Once you've hunted down all the codes, make sure to stick around to uncover more treasure. This Wednesday will also be Mega Swag Booty Day.

If  you are not a part of Swagbucks, this week is the week to do so and you can join by clicking here. You can also find more information about Swagbucks by clicking the link. Stay tuned for more information about Mega Swag Booty Day.

Comments