A New Chapter

The theme of this blog is that "Life is either an adventure of nothing at all", so it is only fitting that I share with my readers about the new chapter that is happening.

My parents and I moved to the Las Vegas Area, 10 years ago from California. My life has been filled with adventures in the last 10 years. I have graduated from middle school, high school and college in those 10 years. I have had a baby and gotten married in those 10 years. A lot has happened within my family in those 10 years. My Grandparents on my Dad's side have gotten a divorce, my aunt and uncle have gotten a divorce, my Grandma on my Mom's side has passed away, my cousin Steven was born in 2003 and so much more.

Well, It looks like it is time to make some new memories. You see God has opened up the doors for us to move back to California. Back to the place where I grew up, back to the place where my brother is laid to rest, back a place filled with memories of my childhood. Now I get to make new memories. Memories with my husband and my son.

This will be an interesting you adventure. For my husband, it will be his first time living out of Las Vegas as he was born and raised here. For my son, it will be a whole new surroundings. It is a bittersweet time because I have made some great friends here and so much has happened here. Las Vegas will always have a special place in my heart.

We don't have an exact move date yet..I will update all my readers more on this new adventures at a later time.

Comments