Weekly Preview


I used to do a post like weekly several months ago, so I figured I would start them again. The purpose of this post is to preview what posts types of posts I will be posting and what topics I will be covering. These are in no particular order as to when I will be posting them. So be sure to watch out for them. 

  • A New Chapter: In this post I will be briefly discussing our upcoming move 
  • Gentleman, Start Your Engines: In this post I will recap the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Race at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway
  • Wordless Wednesday-Big Helper Edition
  • Reading Update: 3 books down, 1 to go...This post while share the summary of the last book in the current series I am reading and will preview the next book that I will read. 
  • I Confess Friday: Weekly Confessions 



Comments