Praise God!!! Another Wonderful Update.

I am so excited to share this update with all of you. My husband now has a job. He started out a local security company this week. He went on Monday and applied at Security Defense. Once he turned in the application they interviewed him. They hired him on the spot and told him to come back on Wednesday to fill out the new hire paperwork. They called him about 2 hours after we left the office to let him know that plans had changed and they needed him to start Monday night.
My husband in his uniform.

I also have started another job. I am an independent contractor for Grade Potential. I am tutoring students in their own home. On Thursday, I met my first student. He is a 2nd grade boy who should be in 3rd grade and is reading at a Kindergarten level. On Monday, April 8th, I get to meet my second student who is a 6th grade boy who is struggling with reading.

Comments