Where does time go?

This week has been one of the most difficult in my life. This week, I registered my little man for Kindergarten. It seems like just yesterday that I held him for the first time and now I am registering him for Kindergarten.

This will be an exciting new adventure for everyone. As a mom, I have to realize my son is growing up and as an educator I am excited to see gather some ideas from what his teacher does in the classroom.

The other thing I have had a hard time with this week is that due to my work schedule, I may have to miss my son’s first day of Kindergarten. Are there any other moms out there that may have had to miss a child’s first day of school because of work? How did you cope with it?

Well, at least for now I can cherish the moments I have with him. Be sure to check back on August 5th for a new blogging series entitled Adventures in Kindergarten.

Comments