My 4 Celebrations

Well, my 23rd birthday has come and gone. This years celebration was a lot different. There was no real party. Not a lot of birthday cards. But it I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

Celebration #1

Since my birthday was on a Sunday and my husband was going to have to work I chose to go out on 4th of July to celebrate. We went to one of my favorite restaurants as a kid and still one to this day. We went to Hometown Buffet.

My son told our waiter that it was my birthday. So of course they brought me a dessert and sang to me.

2013-07-04 18.16.13

Celebration #2

A friend of ours lives up in Crestline. The City of Crestline was having their 4th of July celebration on July 6th. The day before my birthday. My friend was having a BBQ at her house before the fireworks over Lake Gregory. My husband took the opportunity to ask my friend if we could come up the night before the BBQ. My friend said yes, so he surprised me with a Mountain Getaway for my Birthday.

2013-07-06 08.29.54

Celebration #3

There are 2 dear members of my Church whose birthdays are around mine. One is the 4th, and one is the 8th . So we got a huge cake and celebrate with the other members of the church in a big way. We also went out to lunch after Church on my actual birthday. We went to another one of my favorite restaurants, Souplantation.

Souplantation

Celebration #4

This celebration was by far a really great one. We got a babysit for my little man and went out just the adults. This was something we had not done in awhile. We went out to Outback Steakhouse. It was a very nice dinner. We were able to sit and enjoy without being bothered by a child. Of course because it was my birthday I got another free desert.

2013-07-07 19.32.44

Comments