Oh My Gosh….

Normally, I don’t use my blog as a place to vent but tonight I just need to.

So my day was going fine and then all of a sudden I am upset over the littlest thing as someone not wanting a brownie that I made. I was crying and I was yelling at my husband who was just trying to make me feel better.

I was still a little upset hours later. I yelled at my son because he was whinning about the fact I told him to go to bed.

I think I really need a Girls Night Out or a Mommy Break. Anybody have moments like this.

Comments

  1. My boy is 8 months old...I don't know if my hormones are still out of whack or what, but MAN do I have some awful PMS now. Besides wanting to cry about everything, I'm also really snappy. It isn't fun.
    Hang in there. Maybe you can talk your husband into giving you a break. After all, I'm sure he's a lot happier when you're happy! :)

    Found you on BloggyMoms, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to be in the same boat :) My kids have been driving me a little crazy today. I am so ready for school to start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not so much my son. I guess I just have been stress and I say that I am not going to worry about things. But deep down I just keep everything bottled up until I can't take it any more.

      Delete

Post a Comment