10 Things to Smile About: August Edition

August was a hard month, but it is not the negative moments that you want to remember. For me writing this post meant an opportunity to look back on the positive moments.


1) My work training schedule was adjusted so that I was able to take my little man to school on his first day of Kindergarten.

2) I was able to attend a bridal shower for a dear family friend who is getting married in September.

3) I received a call to interview for San Bernardino Unified School District as a substitute teacher.

4) I was hired as a Substitute teacher as long as I pass the CBEST.

5) The lady that has been doing our children’s ministry for years retired and I have taken over. I am excited to be able to revamp and build our children’s ministry.

6) Even though it was mandatory, I was able to attend two weeks of paid training at work. With this training I was able to add to my wealth of knowledge.

7)  I got to help decorate the new classroom I am working in.

8)  I got to get to know some new co-workers.

9) I got a new laptop since mine got stolen.

10) My dad was able to obtain his guard card and get hired at the same company my husband works for. This is an answer to prayer.

Comments