AND THE VERDICT IS….

Well, I have had a few days to process this. I received my CBEST test results on Friday. I did not pass again. My total score only came up 1 point. The sub job is still on hold and as soon as I retake and pass the CBEST I will have the sub job.

In the meantime, I have applied to work with Easter Seals as a Behavior Interventionist. As a 1:1 aide with Bright Futures, I worked closely with Easter Seals.  I got an email about an interview date and time today. I will be interviewing on Wednesday at 10:30. I am excited for this opportunity.

As a Behavior Interventionist, I will be doing ABA therapy in-homes. Basically, I will be working with Kids that have Autism on various skills that we take forgranted daily like communication for example.

Stay tuned for more information and updates as they happen.

Comments