Friday Confessionals

Well, this is my first confessional in awhile. It is funny how some weeks you can find time for all the little things and other weeks you can’t. Well, enough with the commentary, let’s get to the juicy stuff.
I confess…That I love my new laptop better than my old one…However, I am not loving having to recreate a bunch of files that I had on my laptop that got stolen.
I confess…I am enjoying redesigning my church’s children’s ministry even though we don’t have a lot of children.
I confess…That I am enjoying being a stay at home mom again even though I got fired for calling off for a job interview and getting that job.
I confess…That I am nervously awaiting my CBEST scores which will determine when I get to begin my new job as a substitute teacher. I should receive them today in an email between 5-10pm Pacific Standard Time.
I confess…That I do miss parts of my job that I thought I wouldn’t miss. It is amazing how you say that you won’t miss something and then you do.
I confess…That I am excited for fall and the holiday season to get here.
I confess…That while helping out with my Church’s clothing giveaway ministry I have been finding adorable girl baby clothes that I have been putting aside. (No, I am not pregnant, but I am wanting to have another baby soon and I am hoping for a girl.)
Stay tuned for more confessions next week.
a mom blog community!

Comments

  1. Cute blog. I like your confessions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog page is adorable!!!!
    Love the confessions too. Good luck in the new job, hope you get to start soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy your new job, but enjoy that time at home while you have it.

    Thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party. Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have lots of changing swirling about! Best of luck with the new job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment