New Job+Required Training+ Company Paid Hotel= Mini Mom Vacation

Mommy Monday Blog Hop

Well, today is the big day. Today, I begin my new adventure as a Behavior Interventionist. Today is my first day of training. As I have stated before I am excited for this new adventure.

Well, my adventures started at 10am this morning. Since it was the first day of training and the first day of a new job; the training time was spent filling out your standard new hire packet.

Since the location for my training is located about an hour from my home, Easter Seals (my new company), is paying for me to stay in a hotel while I am training. This means I get a mini mom vacation.

My mini mom vacation is two nights long. Tonight and tomorrow night…how to I plan to spend this time. I planned to spend in enjoying the quite and the freedom to do what I enjoy doing besides being a mom…blogging, reading and just plain relaxing.  I may even take a trip to the fitness room and work out for a little.

Next week I will be at the same hotel for 4 nights. So within the next two weeks I get to have 7 nights as a mini mom vacation. I love my little man and I love being a mom but I am looking forward to this time.

Comments

  1. Congrats to you on the new position. :) I'm so glad you decided to link up and share this with us at Mommy Monday! I hope you have a wonderful week. Come back and mingle with us again soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment