Halloween Rewind

This post is a post I have been meaning to sit down and write share for sometime. Thankfully,I finally found sometime to blog. By this point, Halloween has past, stores are playing Christmas music and even Santa has arrived in a few different location. However, I am turning back the clock to share a few of my favorite pictures from Halloween week.

It's a Great Pumpkin @ Bass Pro Shops




 Due to my work schedule we were not able to attend the full event from 5-8pm. However, I did not want to miss this photo opportunity so I called our Local Bass Pro Shop to inquire about if I could come mid-afternoon before the event to take pictures with my own camera. I was told I could. I love our local store because the associates are so caring and friendly. 













Halloween Night

My little Captain America with a Friend of his from school

 Our Halloween night was different this year than my little man is used to. In the past we have gone to our local mall to trick-or-treat. Well, since we have moved this year, we got to start a new tradition.

You see this year, I was in charge of planning and hosting our church's harvest festival on Halloween night. So after my son finished the activities at the Harvest Festival, my Husband took my son to a few houses in the neighborhood.

Even though it was different my little man had a blast.


Mommy Monday Blog Hop



Comments