I Confess....

Wow, what a week it has been...Looking forward to an exciting weekend and a fresh start next week.
 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg

I confess that...on Sunday I lost my work iPad at Church. I set it down for a moment to be able to do other things to get ready for our morning service and next thing I know I can't find it. I tried locating it via the iCloud location, but I couldn't. I think someone stole it.

I confess that...Not having my iPad has made for an interesting week with my sessions in trying to figure out what could be more highly motivating for my client than playing her favorite "Wow, Wow, Wubbzy" App.

I confess that...I also freaked out about losing all the pictures on my iPad because I did not think that they were uploading to iCloud like I had set it up.

I confess that...I was over the moon when I found out how to access my photos from iCloud on my computer this morning.

I confess that...I couldn't contain my excitement when I found out by reading my Mary Kay Consultant newsletter that they were bringing back one of my favorite limited edition holiday products.

I confess that...I am excited because as I was typing this post I received an email from the IT department at work that I should have a replacement ipad sometime today.

Comments